Thursday 9 August 2012

And so it begins....

As a regular faster, I have tended to post fasting updates on my facebook page however they can get a bit lost and not everyone wants to read them, so this will be the new location for all my fasting related endevours.

Just to set the context a little, I do not have a medical background, I am not a medical / dietary / exercise professional, I am simply someone who fasts a lot and is interested in encouraging others to as well.

To that end, I will post the results of my various fasts, links to any books / websites / studies etc that may prove useful to a faster.

I experiment on myself, and you are welcome to follow along (as you see fit) and see if fasting can work for you as it has for me.

To eat, or not to eat that is (no longer) the question - well not for me, but if you are still undecided - read on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment